Virgil Lock has poor business ethic.I ordered a pick guard from them, and they claim pick guards are cut to order.

Naturally, I received the wrong one. So I had to pay shipping a second time to return their defective product. When they offered to replace it, they wanted me to pay shipping a third time. When I asked why I should be made to pay a third time because of their mistake, I was told they would just refund the money.

So instead of eating $7 for shipping, they would rather lose $20 for the sale. Something tells me Virgil didn't go to a good business school, or just has zero common sense. Even though I had an email from him stating the part I ordered was the correct one - and they sent a pick guard that didn't even fit - Virgil claimed I got what I needed. From there the thieves just back pedaled and claimed I was lying when I told them I even called in to see if it was in stock, only to be told "we cut them to order, honey" by the register biscuit named Jessica.

Do yourself a favor, don't buy from these people.

Find what you're looking for elsewhere.You'll get a better price, and much better customer service than you would from WD Music.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Wd Music Products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wd Music Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Wd Music Products to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wd Music Products?

Comments